Saturday, October 6, 2012
Renegade

renegade table
renegade table
renegade table
renegade table

A couple weeks ago I had a stall at the Renegade Craft Fair, selling my jewellery. It's only the second time they've held it in London, but I was pretty familiar with it from the US, where Renegade is Big News. It was pretty great. These are a few photos of my table - just got the film developed. I dont have a lot of display skills, but still, it was nice seeing all these things I've made spread out. Proof that they exist! Made a good change from all online sales.

3 comments:

  1. Looks nice! I was thinking about signing up for the one in Austin, I only do online sales as well and am scared to dive into the physical world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like how you displayed your work. was it hard to keep track of everything when the sale was busy?

    i also dig your recent steam pipe story... too cute! but, ouch!

    nice to be introduced to your work.

    ReplyDelete

 

Kaye Blegvad's Blogvad All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger